Search This Blog

Featured Post

Top 10 most successful movies in the world based on box office earnings

Top 10 Most Successful Movies in the World Top 10 Most Successful Movies in the World ...

Monday, April 14, 2008

Amisha Patel - more about Amisha.

Pet Names: Angel



Pets: My brother, Ashmit, who's a devil in disguise



Awards: Gold Medal in Economics at Tufts' University Boston, Dancing, Elocution and Debate at school and college levels



Family: Father - Amit Patel, Mother - Asha Patel, and Brother Ashmit Patel



Girl/Boy-Friend/ Spouse Name Don't have one at the moment



Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Poetry



Life Motto:"Keep Dreaming. Dreams come True."



I Love: Honesty, integrity and to be admired



I Hate: Double standards and hypocrisy



I’m afraid of: Not being understood



I’m superstitious about: Names and numbers I get turned on by: challenges in life



My biggest fear: Is of people having half baked knowledge/Information



I get turned on by: Challenges in life



My strength: My family and my overwhelming self-confidence



My weakness: My family, desserts and shopping



My sex-appeal: My sense of humor



My wildest fantasy: A knight in shining armour will come rescue me



My Hero: My father



My Spice: Is too to handle



My favourite bedroom line: Happy days are here again



My biggest assets: My sense of humour; my ability to laugh at myself



My passion: To succeed in every aspect of life



My greatest necessity: To be loved and to have my efforts be appreciated



My favourite possession: My mind



What tires me most: Being asked to do nothing



What touches me most: simplicity and honesty in life



My birthday: 9th June



Favorite Chai: Herbal Chinese Tea



Favorite Perfume: Cool Water for women, Bulgari, Issey Miyake Zadore (Christian Dior)



Sunglasses: Gucci



Turn-On: Charming personality and sense of humor. I like witty people



Favorite Car: Ferrari Testarosa



Favorite Actor/ Actress: Aamir Khan and Richard Gere; Julia Roberts and Madhuri Dixit



Favorite Designers: Rocky .S. and Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Moschino



Favorite Colors: White, baby pink, powder blue



Favorite Holiday Destination: Paris



Favorite Food/Cuisine: Thai. Junk food off the road. Chaat, Bhel Puri



Debut Film Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai



Did you know? Her Debut film made Hrithik an overnight superstar, but also made her a top actress due to her performance and looks in the film.



Getting Personal with Amisha:



Describe yourself in three words



Sensitive, caring, friendly.



What are your pluses and minuses as an actor?



My plus point is that I'm always a student willing to learn. My minus is my lack of diplomacy. I speak my mind, put my foot in my mouth all the time.



What is your biggest strength and biggest weakness?



Biggest strength is family and self confidence. My weakness is food and shopping.



What do you collect?



Books, music, handbags and shoes.



What would you be if not an actor?



I would be crunching numbers at the stock exchange and getting bored out of my skull.



Who's the boy you first kissed?



Probably my brother or nephew.



What's the best compliment you've received so far?



You're Beauty with Brains.



Which is the one event that changed your life?



The day I signed Kaho..Naa Pyaar Hai.



Love to you means ?



Life.



Life to you means ?



Enjoying every minute to the fullest.

Blogged with the Flock Browser